Recipe courtesy Peanut Butter & Co..
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices white bread (some people prefer to use brown bread)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 large, ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 12 slices bacon, Sauteed until crispy (optional)
Spread the butter on 1 side of each slice of bread. On the other side of half of the slices spread peanut butter. Place banana slices on top of peanut butter. Drizzle honey over bananas. Place 3 bacon slices on top of the banana, then place the remaining buttered bread slices on top, butter-side-out.
Place sandwiches on a preheated grill pan or griddle. Flip them over when they become golden brown and crispy. When the sandwiches are browned on both sides, remove to plates. Slice in half and serve immediately.